1. The first use of pan, it is advisable to use the nature of mild detergent and water to clean the pot body, and then wipe dry with a soft cloth. Do not use corrosive detergent or any rough metal scrubber or dishcloth to avoid scratching the bottom surface of the pot body.
2. To make the new pot in the best standby state, the oil can be applied to the pot, and then the small torch pan heat, and then wiped clean. After wiping, you can enable it.
3. At first, there may be a slight whiff of smoke and odor, a situation that is purely normal.
4. When cooking in this pan, make sure there are no obstructions around the cooking zone, lest it be hindered when flipping the pot.
5. Be sure to ensure that there is no residue in the grease drop plate, so as not to flip the pan when the body is accidentally spilled.
6. Make sure that both the inside and outside of the vent are not blocked.
7. Every time you flip the pan, make sure the body is properly sealed and locked.
8. Cooking without fire, just a small flame.
9. Be sure to put the pan firmly in the middle of the stove, do not tilt side.
10. When flipping pans, it is advisable to rotate the body with a slightly tilted angle to avoid overflow of liquid from the vent in the pot.